Welcome to Home of Dental Implants
At iDental Lab, we carefully select materials for dental implants. For example, all our materials are:
- U.S. FDA Approved/510(k) Cleared
- Newest Technology
- Clinically Proven
- Aesthetics & Longevity
- iDentAlloy® Certified Alloys
We accept intraoral scanned files from major intraoral scanners, for example:
- 3Shape TRIOS® Ready Dental Laboratory
- Midmark True Definition Margin Marking Dental Laboratory
- Align iTero Partner Dental Laboratory
- Sirona Connect CEREC inLab
- Any STL Formatted Files (Carestream, Straumann Cares, Medit, VivaScan)
We ship to every corner of the world. Best of all, we have a free shipping program:
- United States
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane Australia, and other Australian cities
- Auckland New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- Qatar, United Arab Emirates
We are a complete one-stop implant dental lab. iDental Lab can be used interchangeably as a reference to either an implant dental laboratory or an international dental laboratory. As such, we are both an implant dental laboratory as well as servicing top-rated international clients who seek world-class dental implants without being financially burdensome.
We are a regular source for all your dental restorations for many years to come.
iDental Lab works with all dental implants, for all patients, and for all budgets. Every patient’s mouth is important to us, and we strive to provide you with quality dental services and products at a very affordable price. Also, we thrive on efficiency and accuracy, minimizing any chances of remakes or adjustments.
We have highly experienced and talented implant-specializing technicians. In fact, we have been specializing in implants for over 30 years and are continuing to grow. In addition, we service implant restorative dentists in the United States and have clients worldwide as well. Better yet, we are happy to cover all shipping expenses for our regulars, regardless of the location of your practice. Moreover, you pay for our fixed published price, and that’s it. Simply send us an intraoral digital impression scanned file. Either way, we have your shipping covered, and there are no hidden fees! Again, we keep all our work in-house, under one roof, under the care of a dedicated implant technician designated to your practice. Thus, it’s the best way for us to efficiently measure every step and detail, providing consistency and accuracy in every single case.
We are not here to replace your dental laboratory.
However, we are here for your dental implants that your local dental laboratory is not comfortable or experienced working on. Also, if you do not have a reliable local laboratory, then you can send all your cases to us. Please feel free to contact us, we’re only a phone call or email away. In fact, you may also reach us on Skype, iMessage, website contact form, or mobile texting. Again, we are here for you and here to provide you with excellent service and excellent products worldwide.
You may combine the following crowns and bridges with most abutments listed below.
- IPS e.max Pressed
- e.max ZirCAD
- IPS e.max Layered/Porcelain Stacked
- CAD-CAM Monolithic Zirconia (Bruxism)
- Porcelain Fused to CAD-CAM Zirconia (Zirconia Layered)
- Porcelain Fused to Metal (Gold, Palladium) by CAD-CAM
- CAD-CAM Full Gold Crown
Customized Implant Abutments
- CAD-CAM Customized Titanium Anodized Gold Hue Implant Abutments (Gold-Anodizing) – Cement Retained
- Digital CAD-CAM Customized Titanium Implant Abutments – Cement Retained
- Zirconia-Titanium Hybrid CAD-CAM Customized Implant Abutments – Cement Retained
- CAD-CAM Customized Monolithic Zirconia Implant Abutments – Cement Retained
- CAD-CAM Customized Monolithic Zirconia Screw Retained Restorations – Screw Retained
- Genuine and Generic Stock Abutments – Cement Retained
- UCLA Type Gold Abutments – Screw Retained or Cement Retained
- Biomet 3i Encode Dental Implants or ZimVie – Cement Retained
- Dentsply Atlantis Implant Patient-specific Abutments