Perth iTero Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
Here at iDental Lab, we serve as a Perth iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, working with dental practices locally, and elsewhere throughout the world, to accept their Align iTero scan files and streamline their restoration cases.
The Align Cadent iTero digital scanning system is one that many dental practices rely on for a number of reasons. Not only are they more comfortable for patients with a handheld digital scanner but they also provide more accurate and precise scans and information.
As an Australia Perth iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, we make it easy for practices that use this system to complete quality implants, crowns, bridges, veneers and more. In fact, you can sync your scanner up to feed directly to our lab — select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ from your iTero scanner. Our customer number is 875637.
Why make iDental your choice digital implant dental laboratory?
At iDental Lab, we’re a digital implant dental laboratory that also specializes in crowns, bridges, implant, veneers and more. We want to enhance the practices we work with, helping dentists to provide more effective restorative dentistry for their patients.
As the leading Perth iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, we streamline restorative cases in a number of ways.
- For starters, we accept many different intraoral scanned files. When it comes to taking impressions and collecting data for these restorative cases, there is no definitive industry standard. We accept CEREC files, 3M True Definition files as well as any STL formatted files. Our team can work with you to submit your information.
- Looking for quick turnaround times? All practices can benefit from fast turnaround times. At iDental Lab, we usually only need three (3) days in the laboratory with your case.
- We not only restore most implant brands and types, but when we ship them to you, we do it for free, as long as you’re a regular client. We also ship securely anywhere in the world.
We have a great, expert technical support staff that will field your questions and concerns along the way, providing you with the close, personal service you deserve.
At iDental Lab, we specialize in the following implant restoration products:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient-specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient-specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
Learn more about what iDental has to offer as your choice in Perth iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory — connect with our team right now.