Melbourne Trios Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
If you are one of the many dental practices around the world migrating to digital dentistry, and you’re looking for a Melbourne TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, then connect with the staff here at iDental Lab.
The team at our digital implant dental laboratory works with practices both here in Melbourne Australia and throughout the rest of the world that utilize 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanners. We make it easy for these clients to submit the pertinent information for their restorative dental projects.
To link your TRIOS system to our lab, simply email your request to us or let us know the email address associated with your scanner. Then, select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ from your TRIOS scanner.
More effect care for your patients with our restoration dentistry lab
Here at iDental Lab, our top priority is to help our clients enhance the level of care for their patients.
We take on restoration dentistry projects and handle them from start to finish. Here are some of the perks of making iDental your choice Melbourne TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory.
- We accept all different types of intraoral scanned files, making it simple and easy to submit the information pertinent to your project.
- Our team has the knowledge and experience needed to restore most implant brands and types. On average, we only need a case in our laboratory for about 10 days before we can ship it out to you. iDental provides free shipping for our regular clients no matter where they are located in the world.
- Even though we are a lab with a worldwide reach, we provide the personal service you’re looking for. We have an expert technical support staff available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Melbourne Australia time from Monday through Friday to field your questions and concerns.
Here at iDental Lab, we provide some of the following high-quality implant restoration products:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient-specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient-specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
We’re ready to work with TRIOS users and non-users alike, helping practices to enhance their restoration dentistry treatments. Get started — make iDental your trusted Melbourne TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory.