Hamilton iTero Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
If you operate a dental practice and are looking for a trustworthy Hamilton iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, then you have come to the right place.
Here at iDental Lab, we not only serve dental practices here in the local community, but we provide our mastery of restoration to practices spread all across the globe. Many practices use Align iTero digital scanners to capture accurate, comprehensive impressions of a patient’s teeth and gums.
As your trusted New Zealand Hamilton iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, the team at iDental can take those resulting images and move forward with your restoration case, providing your practice with an experience that is.
Select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ on your Align Cadent iTero scanner — our customer number 875637.
- Fast: At our digital implant dental laboratory, we work quickly and efficiently. We know that it is important in helping our clients best serve their patients. Our quick turnaround times mean that we can send you the finished products in three business days for single unit cases. We also offer free shipping to our regular clients anywhere in the world.
- Quality: The team behind our restoration work is second to none. Not only can we restore most implant brands and types, but we provide the highest quality that this industry has to offer. By working with us, practices are able to provide their patients with realistic, comfortable crowns, implants and bridges. We also have an expert technical support team that will help you through each step of the process.
- Convenient: iDental streamlines the whole process for you. We accept all types of intraoral scanned files. This means we accept iTero scans, inLab Sirona CEREC scans, and any STL formatted files. This helps cut down on time and manpower associated with these cases.
At iDental Lab, we even offer in-house 3D model printing capability for a fraction of costs compared to our competitors.
Our seasoned team of industry leaders provide the following custom products and services:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
Lean on iDental Lab as your practice’s trusted resource for restoration cases. Experience the benefits of working with a leading Hamilton iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory.