Manchester iTero Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
If your dental practice is looking for a reliable Manchester iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, then we invite you to experience the many benefits that come from working with iDental Lab.
As an industry-leading digital implant dental laboratory that also specialises in restoring bridges, crowns, veneers and more, iDental Lab services practices both here in Manchester, Liverpool England and spread throughout the entire world!
We accept all types of intraoral scanned files
A big part of streamlining restoration cases is making it easy to digitally submit impressions and other important information associated with a case. We accept all types of intraoral scanned files. Simply select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ from your Align iTero scanner to connect with us. Our customer number is 875637.
If your practice utilises the Sirona CEREC system to capture digital impressions of a patient’s teeth and gums, we can show you how to transfer that information seamlessly to our team. Here’s a brief overview:
- From Connect Case Center > Partner > My Favorite Contractor
- Adding “My Favorite Contractors”
- Select “Partner”
- My Favorite Contractor > Search Contractor
- Search Around Me > Zip Code 89148 > Start Search
- From Start Search > Select “The Art Of Aesthetics, 89148, Las Vegas” > Click and sign to add as your favorite contractor
The expert technical support staff at our Manchester iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, will assist with this, and all other, phases of the process.
We restore most implant brands and types
Some of the high-quality implant restoration products that we provide our clients include:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient specific titanium gold anodised implant abutments
- Patient specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
iDental Lab strives to provide the practices we work for with streamlined cases so they can offer their patients effective, efficient restoration work.
Not only do we offer in-house 3D model printing capability for a fraction of the cost, but we boast quick turnaround times. We usually only need single unit cases in our lab for three days before we ship them out.
For regular clients anywhere around the world, we’ll ship cases for free. If you ever have questions or concerns about your cases, we have technical support staff that is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. United Kingdom time to assist.
Experience Manchester’s premier dental laboratory
Work with a Manchester iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, that offers quality, consistent and accurate implant restoration work by connecting with iDental Lab right now.