How to Send Digital Impressions
iDental Lab is an international division of The Art Of Aesthetics, Inc., in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. All digital files must be sent to The Art Of Aesthetics in Nevada. We are compatible with most digital scanned files in the world. Please contact us if you need further instruction on how to send digital impressions. You can quickly and easily connect with us.
- Align iTero Intraoral Scanners: Select The Art Of Aesthetics from your scanners. Align Customer ID is 875637.
- inLab Sirona Connect CEREC Intraoral Scanners: From Connect Case Center, select Partner, then My Favorite Contractor. Search Contractor by the Search Around Me function. Enter Zip Code 89148, then start search. Find “The Art Of Aesthetics, 89148, Las Vegas”, then click the “+” sign to add us as your favorite contractor. Fill out the contact form on our website if you need more instruction on how to send digital impressions to us.
- 3M True Definition Intraoral Scanner: Please send us the email address associated with your 3M True Definition scanner. We are listed as “The Art Of Aesthetics Dental Lab (CA)”.
- 3Shape TRIOS Intraoral Scanners: We need the email address associated with your 3Shape TRIOS Intraoral scanner, at which point we can easily approve your email address. Then, you can select “The Art Of Aesthetics” TRIOS Ready dental laboratory.
- Straumann Cares, Carestream, i500, and other STL formatted open intraoral scanners: Email us your request or contact us for further instruction on how to send digital impressions to us.
After you connect with iDental Lab (The Art Of Aesthetics) the first time, the next times it should be much simpler to send your implant cases to us. Please remember to specify your implant fixture model, name of manufacturer, platform type, size, and any other information we need before we start the restoration process. In addition, we need to know some information about your patients, including but not limited to bite, age, and gender. Please contact us if you need help with how to send digital impressions.