Hamilton Trios Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
If you operate one of the many dental practices that utilize the 3Shape TRIOS Intraoral Scanner, then iDental Lab is ready to serve as your trusted Hamilton TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory.
As a digital implant dental laboratory, iDental specialises in dental implant restorations in addition to veneers, bridges and crowns. With an experienced staff and proven, quality work, we service both practices here in the Hamilton New Zealand area and throughout the rest of the world.
A reliable Hamilton TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory
TRIOS scanners are a cutting-edge innovation in the world of digital dentistry. It’s a cordless scanner that takes accurate, quality models of a patient’s teeth and gums. When you work with iDental for your restoration needs, we make it easy to transfer information from your TRIOS to our lab.
To do it, simply email your request to us or let us know the email address associated with your scanner. Then, select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ from your TRIOS scanner to create the link.
We also accept a variety of other intraoral scanned files. iDental accepts Sirona CEREC inLab files as well as any STL formatted files such as Carestream. This flexibility allows us to simplify the process of submitting the necessary information.
iDental Lab can restore more implant brands. Our teams specialises in some of the following implant restoration products:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
We also boast in-house 3D model printing capability for a fraction of the cost.
iDental provides quick turnaround times and superior service
At iDental, we strive to be a strategic partner that is easy to work with for dental practices. To this end, we provide:
- Some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Generally, we only need your single unit case for about three days in our laboratory before we can ship it out.
- Speaking of shipping, we ship to our regular clients for free — no matter where you’re located in the world.
- We have an expert technical support team that provides you with the assistance you need throughout each phase of your project. That team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hamilton New Zealand time.
We’re ready to serve as your trusted Hamilton TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory. Connect with iDental Lab right now.