Auckland iTero Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
For many local dental practices, iDental Lab is a trusted Auckland iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory. We work closely with practices that utilize the Align iTero Intraoral Digital Scanning System to record 3D dental impressions that are used for restorative work.
For these clients, iDental makes it easy to exchange this crucial information so that we can go to work creating models, fabricating implant crowns and more. In fact, as your choice in a digital implant dental laboratory, the team at iDental can show you how to sync up your Align iTero scanning system to our laboratory so you can make this transfer quickly and painlessly.
Select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ from your Align iTero scanner — our customer number 875637.
Why choose iDental as your Auckland iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory?
Here at iDental Lab, we service dental practices all across the world, providing the same level of care that they would get from a locally-based lab. We specialize in such high-quality restoration implant products as:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
In addition to these wide ranging capabilities and areas of expertise, we provide our clients with a wide range of additional benefits, including:
- The fact that we accept a wide range of intraoral scanned files. We know that not all practices use the same equipment and processes. That’s why we accept inLab CEREC files as well as any STL formatted files.
- At iDental, we also know how important quick turnaround times are for our clients. That’s why we normally need only about three days in the laboratory for single unit cases. When we ship, we do so for free for all of our regular clients, regardless of where they’re located in the world.
- We provide the responsive service that you need to have peace of mind. iDental is home to a skilled, helpful, expert technical support staff, and these team members are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. locally here in Auckland New Zealand.
In addition to all that, iDental provides in-house 3D model printing capability for a fraction of the cost compared to competitors. Simply put: We’re a trustworthy, reliable resource for dental practices around the world.
If you are looking for an Auckland iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, don’t hesitate to connect with our team and we can show you how to submit the pertinent information of your restorative case.