Dublin iTero Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
Streamline restoration cases for your dental practice by working with iDental Lab as your Dublin iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory. We have a team of skilled technicians and a helpful, expert technical support staff to ensure cases are completed efficiently and with an eye on quality. Here is the technical instruction on how to connect with our lab through your Align iTero scanner – select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ from your Align iTero scanner. Our customer number is 875637.
Another way we make it easy for dental practices here in Dublin and throughout the rest of Ireland, is by accepting all types of intraoral scanned files. This includes working with practices that use the Sirona CEREC inLab Connect to take impressions. In fact, we provide this handy way of transferring information from CEREC to our Dublin iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory.
- From Connect Case Center > Partner > My Favorite Contractor
- Adding “My Favorite Contractors”
- Select “Partner”
- My Favorite Contractor > Search Contractor
- Search Around Me > Zip Code 89148 > Start Search
- From Start Search > Select “The Art Of Aesthetics, 89148, Las Vegas” > Click and sign to add as your favorite contractor
We also accept Midmark True Definition files as well as any STL formatted files and our team will work with you to ensure all pertinent information is submitted correctly.
Work with the premier digital implant dental laboratory
While iDental Lab is a full-service dental lab that serves a worldwide client base, we specialise in implant restoration, providing some of the following, high-quality restoration products:
- CAD-CAM monolithic hybrid zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic gold anodised titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM customised zirconia implant abutments
- CAD-CAM customised titanium gold anodised implant abutments
- Modeless full zirconia crowns – CAD-CAM technology
- max crowns and veneers
To make us even more effective, we offer in-house 3D model printing capability for a fraction of the cost. We restore most implant brands, as well.
Get quick turnaround times and quality restoration work with iDental Lab
The average single unit restoration cases take three days in our lab before we ship it out. For regular clients, we ship cases for free anywhere in the world for your added convenience.
With iDental Lab in your corner, you can provide reliable, effective restorative dentistry for your patients. Each case is important to our team and we work tirelessly to provide superior work.
End your search for a Dublin iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory and connect with iDental right now. Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dublin Ireland time.