Brisbane iTero Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
If you operate a dental practice in Brisbane Australia and want a digital implant dental laboratory that will streamline your restoration cases, then connect with iDental Lab, where we stand as a premier Brisbane iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory.
The Align iTero digital impression system is one that is cutting-edge and growing in popularity. Through a hand-held digital scanner, dentists are able to capture a detailed impression of a patient’s teeth and gums.
iDental makes life easier on these practices because they can quickly and easily export their files to our team, who will then provide fast turnaround times on restoration cases — generally less than three business days in the laboratory for single unit crown.
Our clients can link directly to our lab by selecting ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ on their Align iTero scanner. Our customer number is 875637.
At iDental Lab, we accept a variety of intraoral scanned files, for your convenience. This means we accept inLab CEREC Connect and any STL formatted files. This saves our clients the time and energy needed to convert their records into ultra-specific file types.
Experience the benefits of working with our Brisbane iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory
iDental Lab is a trusted resource for many dental practices around the world. Some of the products that we specialize in include:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient-specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient-specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
In addition to these wide range of products, we also provide the benefit of:
- In-house 3D model printing capability at a fraction of the cost of the competition
- We restore most implant types and brands
- Free shipping to our regular clients anywhere in the world
- Helpful, expert technical support to field your questions and concerns
- A support staff that is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane, Australia time)
Our goal is to provide dental practices with the resources they need to give their patients quality, effective restoration work. Connect with our team right now and learn more about our Brisbane iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory.