Auckland Trios Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
iDental Lab is proud to stand out as a trusted, proven Auckland TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, prepared to work with dental practices all over the area to provide them with quality implant, crown, bridge and other restoration work. We are a 3Shape TRIOS Ready dental laboratory.
We make life easy on practices that use 3Shape TRIOS intraoral digital scanners to capture models of their patients’ teeth and gums. This cutting-edge digital tool is growing in popularity, and if you use it, you can transfer information seamlessly to our digital implant dental laboratory.
To do so, email your request to us or let us know the email address associated with your scanner. Then, select ‘The Art Of Aesthetics’ from your TRIOS scanner — it’s as easy as that.
Why work with iDental Lab?
It’s vital that you have a reliable lab in your corner to provide quality restoration work for your patients. The following is a little bit of information about iDental Lab and why we’re so effective working with practices here in Auckland New Zealand, and throughout the rest of the world.
- Submitting projects is easy — we accept all types of intraoral scanned files.
- Turnaround time might be the most important consideration when finding a dental lab for your practice. At iDental Lab, we normally only need a single unit case in our lab for up to three days before we ship it out for free to regular clients around the globe.
- Not only do we have skilled technicians carrying out the work, but we’re also home to an expert technical support staff. They’re available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Auckland New Zealand time, ready to help you out in any way that you need.
As your choice in Auckland TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, iDental can restore most implant brands. We specialise in some of the following high-quality implant restoration products:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
Quality work from skilled technicians, quick turnaround times and personal service — we have everything you’re looking for in an Auckland TRIOS digital impressions accepting dental laboratory. Connect with iDental right now and let’s talk about your upcoming projects.