Adelaide iTero Digital Impressions Accepting Dental Laboratory
If you are looking for an Adelaide iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory to handle restorative dentistry projects for your practice, then the team at iDental Lab invites you to learn more about our organisation and what we can do for you.
Here at iDental Lab, we’re a trusted digital implant laboratory that also specializes in crowns, bridges and veneers. Our team of highly trained and experienced technicians will provide you with quality restoration work and streamlined service to make it easy on you.
At iDental Lab, we’re an Adelaide iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory that specializes in high quality implant restoration products and services that include:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia screw-retained implant restorations
- CAD-CAM monolithic titanium screw-retained implant restorations
- Patient-specific zirconia implant abutments
- Patient-specific titanium implant abutments
- Modeless monolithic zirconia crowns
- IPS e.max all porcelain crowns
Not only do we serve dental practices here in the Adelaide Australia area and restore most implant types and brands, but our reach extends worldwide as a long list of global clients rely on our knowledge, skill and expertise.
We accept many different types of intraoral scanned files
iDental caters to the needs of our clients in many ways, and one of those ways is by accepting projects in many different file types. In fact, we accept Sirona CEREC as well as any STL formatted files.
This includes our work with practices that use the iTero Intraoral Scanning System to take impressions of a patient’s teeth and gums. In fact, our team can help you sync up your iTero scanner to feed information directly to our lab. Select ‘The Art of Aesthetics’ from your Align Cadent iTero scanner. Our customer number is 875637.
Benefits of working with iDental
Our goal is to help practices more effectively administer restorative dental work to their patients. That’s why our team works hard to provide:
- Quick turnaround times. We generally only need 3 days for single unit crown in our laboratory.
- Free shipping to our regular clients. This applies no matter where in the world you might live.
- In-house 3D model capability for a fraction of the cost that you would find at other restorative dental labs.
- An expert technical support team that will help you submit your project and keep you updated throughout each phase.
As the premier Adelaide iTero digital impressions accepting dental laboratory, iDental Lab invites you to connect with us. We’re standing by to hear from you.